Monday, October 26, 2009

Love Messages

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.

A day without your love is a day without life.

I'll love you till the end! And then some more.

I love you even more than when I started this sentence.

-<-@
A rose for you
Because I love you

If a raindrop would mean.. I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, I bet you that it would rain all day !

Tears in my eyes ......... Tears for you ...... Tears that realise how much I love you.

I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Online dating is something that people tend to do for various reasons which can be for fun or for some one who is seriously looking for a partner in life, in such a case why not look into something that can be truly genuine like the one i did.
persian dating site

Learn Digital Marketing said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Post a Comment